Friday, October 29, 2010

11 Months old!


look who I caught in the cheerio cup!

destroying the paper...as usual

trying to run away

doesn't he look happy that we are making him sit still?? ha

just reading some mail in the yard

action shot


hanging out and reading his favorite book--I love his leg propped up there

muah! those eyes melt me. Watch out girls!

my boys!

hanging out in the swing


Wow. 11 Months. It almost hurts me to type that. My little man is growing up so fast. I can't believe it sometimes, but then I see him practically running across a room to get away from me so that I can't change his diaper, or throwing a fit because we won't let him near the fireplace, it definitely sinks in! haha.

Nash-little man-here is what you are up to these days.

You are walking so well. Just today, your daddy commented that you are practically running across rooms now. It is so amazing to see your daily progress. Just two weeks ago we were excited about 2-3 steps and now you walk from room to room like it's no big deal at all.

You LOVE being outside. And you get really upset when we make you come back in. You are also pretty obsessed with Sosie-tink tink. One of your favorite things right now is sharing your cup of cheerios with her. You giggle and laugh then entire time and she lets you touch her now, which is a big improvement from practically running the other direction when she saw you!

You are down to about 2 bottles a day. You take a big bottle in the morning and then a smaller one before bedtime. Sometimes we give you a little one after you wake up from a nap, but you aren't really interested in them anymore. I think we will start trying some milk out this week to see how you like it.

You take a morning and afternoon nap and 99% of the time you sleep through the night. If you do wake up, you quickly go back to sleep after a quick soothing. It makes me wonder if you had a bad dream.

You are starting to snuggle!!! yay! You come up to us now and lay your head on us and it melts my heart! You were born into a snuggling family, so this makes us very happy.

You have slowed down quite a bit on your eating. You still eat very well, but just not as much as you were a month or so ago. You are still very big for your age, so we aren't worried any.

You say Dada, All done, bye bye, tink tink, thank you, ball, bottle. Not everyone may understand it, but your Daddy and I do!

You are going to be the best big brother. I know that you and your little sister will love each other very much and hopefully will be the best of friends.


34+ weeks with the pregnancy and all is going well. I had an appt today and we are both perfectly healthy. The only problem right now is she seems to be perfectly content laying sideways in my stomach, and we really need her to turn head down in the next couple of weeks. The doctor is having me get a sono with our next visit so we can pinpoint exactly what position she is in and make sure everything still looks good. Be sending good vibes our way and pray that she is head down so we don't have to go down the road of potentially turning her ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment