Thursday, November 18, 2010

37 weeks prego and less than 2 weeks until we are a family of 4!!


how handsome is this little man!

outside-his favorite place to be

Grandma getting the leaves out of his mouth-we do this frequently



This was the only pic I got of Halloween-he decided to skip his afternoon nap, so we were down for the count around 5:30! no trick or treating for us this year.


I have to say that this pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe in less than 2 weeks we will be parents of two babies! crazy! I must say that I am very ready for her to be here. My body is TIRED and hurts all the time. We have set a tentative delivery date for Dec. 1 if she hasn't made her debut before then. Dr F. tried to get me to induce her sometime in late Nov, to which I quickly replied "no way" I've got way to much going on during that time, she will just have to wait! haha. He looked at me like I was crazy and I'm sure with me being so set on her being a Dec baby, she will decide to come before then.I've got Nash's birthday party, his real birthday and a one year check up to get done.
She seems to like to do her own thing whenever she feels like it. It's so bizarre how different of a baby she is inside of me than Nash was. I thought he moved a lot and now I know he was relatively quiet. This little maniac makes it look like an alien is going to burst through my stomach at any moment. Eric can see her going crazy from across the room and he just gives me his best-we are in for it with this one- look! I think he's probably right! she is a crazy busy girl.

The pregnancy is going well. I am already dilated 2 cm, so that is way far ahead of what I was with Nash at this point. yay! hopefully no marathon labor this time! She is measuring on the big side as well, which is why we are inducing about a week early.

I know it sounds crazy, but my type A personality just really needs her to have a Dec birthday. I know it's only 2 days apart from him, but to me it keeps them separate enough that it will make things a little bit easier when they get old enough to care about having or not having their birthdays together. I don't know why I care, but I do!

Nash is battling a cold and an ear infection right now. He's being a champ about it though. You wouldn't really even know he was sick if he wasn't constantly tugging on his ear. He occasionally has been a little cranky too, which was our first indication that something was wrong-because he is never cranky!

Going back to the not sleeping well thing-I think I'll try going to bed now! wish me luck. I just pray I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom more than 4 times! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment