Saturday, October 2, 2010

10 months old and 30 weeks prego!



stinking cutest thing ever!


hi big brown eyes


standing all by himself!


30 weeks!

My baby is 10 months old! I told him the morning of his "birthday" that he was in double digits now! It goes by so quickly its crazy and sad at the same time. He is such and amazing little boy and we feel so blessed every single day to be his parents. He really is a dream baby, which makes me soooo stinkin nervous about this little firecracker I have in my belly.

I had an appt this last week and everything was perfect. My blood pressure was great. I had only gained 5 lbs in the last month...which I was the most excited about! I passed by diabetic screen!!! yay! Dr F confirmed what I was thinking and said he thinks this little baby is lying sideways across my belly with her head on my left-with her face up. (picture her sunbathing) that is how she has been lying for weeks! crazy girl.. she has a lot of moving to do before the next few months are up. She is still technically measuring a week small, but he said it's probably just because of her position. Shes stretched out sideways instead of up and down.

Nash-little man-here is what you are up to.

You said Dada just a few days ago! We were super surprised and excited. you just looked right at your daddy and said Dada first thing in the morning...it was super sweet. You can also say bye bye, bite and juice. I think you understand way more than that, it's just not coming out of your mouth quite right yet.

You are standing alone and will take a few "walk-fall" steps. meaning that you will take some steps, but only if you have something that you can basically fall into. You are very graceful when you do need to fall and basically fall on your booty every time, or you just crouch down and put a hand down. You have managed to have no major falls/spills yet!

You still take two naps a day-morning and afternoon. You go to bed between 7-8 at night and sleep until around 8 in the morning. whoo hoo

You have 8 teeth and are working like crazy on cutting those mean eye teeth.

You take your bottle in the morning very well, but aren't really interested in it throughout the rest of the day. I manage to get you to take around 15 ounces a day of formula, but you LOVE your water and watered down juice out of a sippy cup. You drink 2-3 cup fulls a day.

You are eating only solid food and like to feed yourself. Your current faves are bananas, grapes, beef hotdogs, cheese, diced fruit, goldfish crackers and puffs. No baby food at all! You are not interested at all in any kind of baby food, so we have given it all away.

The weather has been perfect the last week and we have taken advantage of it. We went to the zoo one day and visited a local park and had lunch at took a nice walk another day. I will post pics from the zoo soon.


love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment