Friday, October 8, 2010

3rd wedding anniversary


my cutie pie on his way to the zoo!


LOVE this pic of my two guys!

Mommy and Nash checking out the giraffes

my big boy with his sippy cup

swinging on the swing at the park


These last few days we have been celebrating our 3rd anniversary! 3 years and 1 3/4 kids sounds crazy! And we still like each other...even better! We headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Tomlinson and spent a day with them and then headed out to our destination and left Nash to hang out with them for the night. He did great and had a good time with them. Eric and I stayed at a dude ranch/bed and breakfast for the night and went to Fossil Rim the next day before heading back to pick up our little dude. We both missed him very much and he greeted us with a "dada" loud and clear when we pulled up to the house. He says Dada a lot now and I think maybe at this point he thinks both of us are "dada", but it is still the sweetest little thing to hear right now.

The ranch we stayed at is beautiful and we had a nice relaxing time. We were in bed and asleep by 9 that night and slept until 8 the next morning! I actually wasn't really tired the whole next day and I can't remember the last time that happened! We hiked some trails while we were there and hung out in the hottub(with the belly out most of the time!) It was so quiet that it was almost creepy at times. I guess I just didn't realize how much noise Nash and all his toys make, and how used to that I had gotten. I'm glad we got to get away, because I'm sure it will be the last time for a while we are by ourselves.

Fossil Rim was a lot of fun. I had never been before, but Eric had. He still had a great time too. His bow was in the back seat the entire time and he mentioned more than once that he sure would like to use it on some of the animals.

Hope you all are having a good week as well! Enjoy this weather..it sure doesn't last long enough.

cute little video of Nash playing around when he's naked












No comments:

Post a Comment