Saturday, September 25, 2010

little cowboy


sweet little man in a cowboy hat

mwah! look at that sweet face

my handsome boys!

yes that is what you think it is! call me a bad mom. I was too busy trying to get a pic of his first spaghetti face
peek-a-boo baby


Hope you all are having a good weekend. As I type this we are eagerly awaiting this cold front that supposedly is coming! I can't wait. I'm ready for some cooler weather so we can get Nash outside a little more. I have high aspirations of going to the zoo and possibly even making a trip to the state fair! we will see though...Eric is more of a realist than I am when it comes to stuff like that!

Just wanted to post a few cute pics! Little Miss Laine is doing well....she has been very active lately. I have my 30 week appt this week...ahhh. I can't believe only 10 more weeks. I also took my gestational diabetes test this last week and I'm anxiously awaiting the results. I failed it with Nash, so I wouldn't be shocked if I failed it this time too. ):

Love you All

No comments:

Post a Comment