Tuesday, September 14, 2010

28 Weeks!!


sharing his door stopper/teether with me

hope that feels good buddy

eating lunch

showing off the chompers

so cute!! he stands there every time Eric mows the yard and watches him the entire time!



Here are some recent pics of Nash...I've been pretty bad about pics lately and all of these have him in just a diaper! ha. All my co-workers tease me about my "white trash" baby because he's mostly in just a diaper. Oh well...he is Soooo hot natured he just sweats when we try to put clothes on him...so the diaper it is for now. Maybe with this little girl there will be more clothes involved in the pictures! Nash is working on breaking through a wicked tooth right now. It's actually caused some bruising to his gum line and you can tell it just drives him crazy. Poor little guy.

28 weeks prego! I can't believe it! in 12 weeks or less we will be the parents of 2! holy cow! It's finally starting to hit me and it just blows my mind. I am such a different Mom with this one already, so much more laid back. We won't have a nursery done when she gets here and probably won't for a while either. Oh well...she will be in our room for the first 3ish months anyway. We just need to figure out the logistics of everything and how things need to be to flow as smoothly as possible regarding rooms and bedtime and such.

Love you all

P.S.. this little one finally has a first name. She will be Laine. Not sure about the middle name or if we will even have one. Sounds good doesn't it??? Laine Tomlinson. Has a nice ring to it!

1 comment: