Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guess who's 9 months old???



This was the best we could get-the entire time was a power struggle between us and the paper


and it starts...

still trying

success!-look at him pushing Eric's hand away! ha

now what do I do with it?

eat it of course! and then get mad when we get the paper out!


and the fit commences!

kisses with Mommy!

doesn't he look like Yoda here?? haha. naked baby playing after his bath

recent play group date with KK, Keaton and Reese



The sweetest little boy is the world is growing up wayyyy to fast. I have been VERY emotional lately, I don't really know why, I suppose it's just the pregnancy. I find myself crying on a daily basis about something or another. If you're ever in need of some "my life is good" pick me up, scroll down to my blog favorites list on the right side and read the baseballsbutterfliesblessing blog. She has a life that I cannot imagine. I suppose she's just a lot stronger than me and most of the world and that is why God has chosen her for the life she is leading. Nevertheless, boy does it make me feel a lot differently about having to get up just a little bit earlier than I wanted to in the morning to go get my healthy, happy to see me baby boy out of his crib. I should be running in there to be able to start the day with my little boy and stay at home with him most days. I tell Eric all the time that I miss him so much more now than I did when I first had to go back to work. It's the best feeling in the world when I come home, and he sees me and gets so excited and gives me hugs and kisses(wide open mouth) kisses! He also occasionally will pat us on the back like we do him when we burp him....so cute.


Here's what Nash is up to:


-sleeping thru the night! yay. He sleeps about 12 hours a night
-taking 2 good naps a day. occasionally he will sneak a third little cat nap in if he's had a busy day.
-He takes 4ish bottles a day and eats 3 solid meals.
-his favorite foods are grapes, bananas,yogurt,applesauce, mixed steamed veggies and of course meat sticks! ha. loves those things . would probably make himself sick on them if I just kept giving them to him.
-he is OVER the baby food. I will slip it in occasionally just to get it finished off and he is not happy about it.
-he has 6 teeth and the 7th is poking its head thru as I type this.
-he still hasn't been sick. Only an ear infection at 5 months. What a blessing to not have him in daycare!!!
-crawling like a madman. He pulls up on anything. walks holding onto different pieces of furniture or the wall. He is very steady on his feet and occasionally will let go if he gets distracted and then of course quickly grab something when he realizes he is on his own. I think we will be attempting to walk sooner than later.
-He is loving the pool/water right now. He doesn't mind getting splashed in the face anymore.
-we have a great bedtime routine of me rocking him to sleep every night. I love it and cherish the time. It usually only takes him a few minutes, but I enjoy it so much. We rock back and forth standing up right now, so pretty soon this belly is going to be in the way and we will have to figure something else out.
-He is into interactive play now and will run away when I chase him or we will go around barriers and try to "catch" eachother. So much fun!

Nash, we love you so much little boy. I have this conflicting struggle going on of wanting to see what you're going to do next, and wanting you to stay a baby forever! You are one cool little dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment