Wednesday, September 7, 2011

lately


lately, we have been eating Mommy's birthday cake, and smearing it in our hair





and hiding toys in Poppy's pocket while he's napping

and pulling ourselves up and being very proud of it

and giving teenager-ish attitude

and having wrestle time w Daddy

and taking pictures w Mommy, finally

and showing off all of our new teeth

and teething on anything and everything

and playing like a big girl!


I know I know...I'm behind. Welcome to my new reality....I have taken her 9 month photos, I just need to get a post together. I also want to post a 21 month something for Nash, and I will....soon. for now, here is our life, lately.



2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thanks for the new pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for adding a comment, I was beginning to wonder if anyone read this thing!

    ReplyDelete