Thursday, September 15, 2011





Laine-

My sweet little girl. You are 9 months old! You have changed so much this past month and sadly, we put all the "baby" stuff away in the attic just yesterday because you don't need it anymore....sniff sniff. You are crawling like a mad woman and pulling up everywhere and on anything. You just recently starting walking along things, like the couch to get to another spot. It won't be long before you are walking. Yikes

You are around 25 lbs. You have your check up next week, but that is pretty accurate. You are very tall and if something has snaps around the crotch, you need an 18 month or 24m! You wear a size 4 diaper.

You now have 4 teeth-two top and two bottom and you use them well to eat. Speaking of eating, you are DONE with baby food. You don't want anything to do with it and want to feed yourself! I am scrambling to find a variety of healthy things to feed you, since you don't have many teeth, but we are making due. You love grapes and I feel like sometimes that's all you eat, but you are a little trooper at trying new things and have adapted well.

Your personality is completely the opposite of your brother, you are a little spitfire. You are going to keep me on my toes, and keep band-aids in business. You are fearless, which I admire, but cringe at at the same time.

You still have to cry it out to go to sleep, you aren't content at all with us just laying you down, regardless of how tired you are. I'm hoping this will pass soon, but I realize that going to get you and console you will only make it worse, even though it breaks my heart every time.

Sweet little princess-you brighten our day and our hearts with your infectious smile. We love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment