Tuesday, May 3, 2011

warning! picture overload!


Nash and his obsession-the Ranger.

play time with Poppy

Nash is obsessed with the ranger, if you are ever looking for him, this is where you'll find him

egg hunting in Granbury-this pic is one of many that Nash and Maximus were in together!

found one!

the paparazzi watching the egg hunt

checking out the stash from the Easter bunny

I had more fun doing this than I should admit!

sharing some candy at Mim and Poppys

egg hunt #2

checking out the loot

please don't judge-I don't have hardly any pics with me and my kids!

typical around here-Nash is pretty into shoes, and of course you have to have an oven mitt on at all time right? just in case!

I love this pic of my boy!

Nash on the hunt

thought this was pretty smart! One in each hand and one in the mouth!

All the pretty girls at the playgroup egg hunt


Here are some recent pics of the kiddos. We had 3 different Easter egg hunts, so Nash got pretty good at swiping the eggs up by the time we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment