Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First trip to OK and Brett and Heidi's wedding


he had just grabbed Bretts flower and about ripped it off. You can see he thinks its pretty funny

of course he found the gator, some guy even gave him a ride in it


giving Willa some grass-his expression of friendship right now.

checking her out, isn't she adorable??

Uncle Matt holding Laine

checking out Willa-I think they like eachother


Great Grandaddy and his pride and joy

Love this pic of Eric and his little girl!

too cute for words~

throwing rocks in the creek at Grandma and Grandpas-did I mention he fell in?? oh yes, totally submerged-I had to jump in after him. We were both soaked from head to toe! He never cried and didn't even swallow any water somehow


the gang on the ranger headed down to the creek to fish

the guys hanging out

naked boy in boots-what else do you need?


riding the tractor with Poppy

stomping in the mud

shutting the gate-he figured this out quickly-had to keep the cows out

riding the 4 wheeler with Poppy=happy boy
Whew! we have had a busy couple of weekends! First we went to Oklahoma to see a bunch of people who we haven't seen in a long time. Nash Laine and I stayed in Webbers Falls and Eric had a baseball tourney in Tulsa. We were hopeful that Eric would be able to join us at some point in time, but his game times had him staying in Tulsa the whole time. We had fun anyway and Nash had a blast! Laine got to meet her Great Grandma Versie for the first time along with Nash and Laine meeting a lot of my Dads side of the family for the first time. My Mom has a bunch a pics of the family on her camera, so I will swipe them soon and add them. Nash rode 4 wheelers, rode the tractor with Poppy and even got to ride in the jeep. He stayed dirty and naked a lot, which was so fun to see him having so much fun.

I have to share this horror story so that I remember it for years to come. On the way home Sunday, my Mom, me, Nash and Laine stopped in McAlister for lunch. It was mothers day, but kindof late for lunch so we thought there wouldn't be a problem with it being busy. We decided on Long John Silvers. The kids were exhausted and done for at this point, but we needed to eat lunch so we tried it out. We get inside and my Mom gets in line while I go sit with the kids at the table. The ordering took FOREVER and by the time my Mom ordered and brought our drinks, Nash was well on his way to a meltdown. Laine was in her carseat on top of the table being good. I needed to go get a bib for him out of the car so I ran really quickly to get that. I come back inside to Nash screaming hysterically and everyone one the place staring at us. Laine had kicked a full large sprite all over Nash and soaked him, the table and the floor all around us! he is soaked from head to toe in sticky sprite! So we gather up all our stuff and haul it to a new table. I put about half sprite, half water in a sippy cup for Nash to keep him quiet for a while and he dropped it on the floor of course. My Mom reached down and got it for him and when he went to take another drink, it poured all over him! Somehow the lid had come off!! Oh my gosh, awful. Now Nash is in his second break down of the meal and the food is still not even there! It took forever to get our food. We scarfed it down really quickly and headed for the car because now Laine is crying. I got another surprise when we got the car--Laine had pooped everywhere! It was all so awful by this point that all we could do is laugh. Now i remember why we don't go to restaurants right now.


This past weekend was Brett and Heidi's wedding in Waco. It was at a beautiful historic house right next to the zoo. I could hear lions roaring at times! Eric was a groomsman and Nash was the ring bearer. My little family looked so cute! Heidi was gorgeous and everything was great! The weather was perfect. I think Nash found himself a little future girlfriend in the flower girl. He and Miss Willa hit it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment