Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summertime Baby


I put Nash down on his playmat to play this afternoon...

and then I heard some weird knocking sound and came to see what it was...it was his feet knocking against the coffee table! Hey buddy..how did you get over there??

He thought I was really silly for making such a big deal of it!

such a flirt

How sweet is this little ham!

awww...love that face

covering up the goods! swimming in Granbury

He is figuring out the sippy cup! He really likes drinking water

Nash has had a lot of fun playing this last week. He is becoming more adventurous and curious about things. I think we officially have a mobile baby. UH-OH. We will constantly have to keep our eyes on him now.... I say that as if we aren't constantly looking at him anyway! haha

We had a good weekend with Eric's family in Granbury and have had a little rain today, so my hubby is happy. Plus we got our first veggies out of the garden! Can't wait to grill some up tonight for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are so cute! My fav is the one in the pool...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete