Thursday, June 24, 2010

First tooth!


First pic of the tooth! Momma was sweating from trying to get a pic of that tooth!

He loves running his tongue over it trying to figure out what it is

He looks a little like Jaba the Hut sitting there huh?? Still the cutest baby I've ever seen

Loves playing with blocks and cups now..anything that will make noise


So we have been looking for quite a while to see if Nash was getting a tooth or not. Of course, we were looking on the bottom...well this little stinker surprised us by cutting his top right one first! I asked the pedi if this was normal and she told me it was not common, but totally ok. She told me that some babies even cut their eye teeth first and look like little vampires! Can you believe that! I'm glad he didn't do that! He's been typically cranky the last few days ( I would be too!) The top right one finally broke thru on Monday and now the top left one is trying to break thru, so he has been pretty uncomfortable. On top of that he got 3 shots at his 6 month visit yesterday...poor little man-he's had a rough week.

The pedi visit went great! He is excelling in all his "tricks" that she wants him to be doing. He's still a big guy. 85% in height-28.5 inches and 97% in weight-22.7 lbs! They even measured him with the 7 months stats because he is closer to that age than 6 months. Apparently our pedi is very busy this summer---it took me 2.5 weeks just to get in for a well visit.
The doc was very excited that we(I) were making his baby food for him. Thanks to both sets of parents for all the veggies and fruit! Ronnie and Lyn sent us home with a ton of plums last week and he loves them! they are a little bit bitter so I just mix a plum with an apple and he is good to go.

We bought a new video camera last week so that I can upload videos to the blog now that he is so very close to being mobile. Once I sit down and actually read the instructions there will be video clips for your enjoyment.

The pregnancy is going great. I'm feeling much better and have a lot more energy now. We find out on July 8th for sure if it's boy or girl!! I have been feeling that baby move a little bit, which is much earlier than I felt Nash, but I think it might be that I know what a moving baby feels like now and I'm much more in tune with my body. It really makes it real that there is another little person inside of me now!

Eric has been gone to Omaha, NE for 5ish days to coach a tourney that his 12 year olds were in. He came rolling up at 7 am this morning..just in time to get Nash out of bed. We were both soooo excited to have him home! It's the longest we've been apart and for sure the longest he's been away from Nash.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment