Monday, May 31, 2010

Big News Everywhere!!!


he has mastered the fit throwing right now!





Six months old!!

playing w Daddy.

sweet little man

up close and serious



first time swimming!

look at that cute little hiney!


Nash is six months old!! whoo hoo. It makes me happy, yet sad at the same time to type those words. Wow! Times flies, huh?? He is a healthy happy little boy and we are extremely grateful for that, but where did my baby go? He won't let me hold him and rock him to sleep anymore and I miss that.....which leads me to my next big news....baby #2 is making it's debut in early December! I'm sure most of you knew that already, but it's still exciting to type out all the same. So we will have kids almost exactly a year apart to the day. I know all of you are thinking...better you than me! ha. I don't blame you, that's what I would think if I heard that from someone else too! But we are blessed to have our babies and if this new one is half as good as Nash has been, then we are so lucky and soooo much better off than the majority of parents out there. And if by chance we have a tough case on our hands, then we will make due and know that we got lucky once! sounds good doesn't it?? I will let you know how I feel about it when I've had no sleep for a few days and we will see what I have to say about it then.

Everything is good with the pregnancy. Lots of sleepiness and I'm ravenously hungry all the time. But this is how I was with Nash and I've come to realize that I become a huge cow when I'm pregnant and I'll deal with it later.

Nash's six month check up should be soon and I will post about that when it happens. Until then, stay cool and we love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Devi! Found your blog!! So excited about baby #2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girl. i am thrilled for you and tony! can you believe my babies are almost 18mo??????? akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! love seeing the pics and even happier about the news of the tomlinson quintet.

    xoxo,
    s

    ReplyDelete