Saturday, May 22, 2010


He loves playing in the floor with all his toys

I took this picture because this is exactly how I sleep...with one leg up like that

I think he was trying to tell me it's naptime

my chunkey monkey

He is officially too big for the bumbo, so we are in the high chair now



All is well here. Just trying to get Nash acclimated to the heat. He keeps getting a heat rash everytime we try and take him outside. I don't think it bothers him one bit, but it sure makes me sad to see all those bumps all over him. ):

I know I say this all the time, but he is so much fun right now. His little personality cracks me up! He has ZERO patience. ( this comes from his Daddy) He tends to get pretty ticked pretty quickly if he can't figure out how to make something work the way he thinks it should. We will go for his 6 month (crazy) check-up next week so I will have to post his stats.

Still no teeth as of yet, but we are definitely enjoying all the different foods he can have. I have been making all of his baby food and he really seems to enjoy it. It also gives me a sense of fulfillment that I know exactly what is going into his body. Plus, I actually enjoy doing it. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it might be.

Thats all for now! Enjoy the pics! Nash says he misses you Papa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment