Saturday, February 6, 2010

2 month check-up/check-in


Nash stylin in his 6 month size outfit

2 months old!


melts my heart!

Can you believe he is two months old! I sure can't. He has changed so much in a few short weeks that to look at him it is so obvious that he is older, but I feel like it's only been hours ....sniff sniff.

He went for his two month check-up and shots last week with his pedi. She gave him a clean bill of health on everything. His ears even looked so much better than they did last time! yay! He HATES getting his ears looked at and threw his first fit ever while she was doing this! Eric and I just looked at each other with our mouths dropped. We had no idea he had lungs like that on him. Thankfully most of the time he just fusses a little bit. He is starting to show a lot more of a personality though.

Here are his stats from his visit.

Weight--15.05 lbs--97% ( we have a chunkey monkey right now!)

Height--24 1/4 inches--85%

Head circumference--90%

To sum it all up--he is a big healthy boy. No illnesses yet! whoo hoo. He got all the needed vaccinations and barely even cried for those. He was a little fussy when we got home but one dose of tylenol and a good long nap cured all!

He is sleeping through the night! He actually has been since about 7 weeks. He sleeps between 9 and 10 hours straight. Before long I will probably attempt cutting out the 10-11pm snack he has. I actually wake him up and feed him a few ounces then but I'm thinking about attempting to cut it out and see what happens.

Yes, we realize we have an awesome baby on our hands. We have plenty of friends who have 4-6 month old babies that aren't even coming close to sleeping through the night. We are blessed beyond words because I am one Momma who needs good sleep and anyone who knows Eric knows that he loves his sleep too.

Hopefully this dreadful weather will turn around soon and we can start taking him outside on some walks.

I have to go back to work next Sunday the 14th. I am NOT looking forward to being away from him for that long at all. I know that I am truly blessed to still be at home with him and only going back part time for now, but that doesn't take away the heartache of leaving my baby, even if he is staying with his Daddy and Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment