Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hailing in January


MOM! stop taking pictures of me!

Big yawn

You are so silly!

Visiting with my Great Grandma Versie. We had a lot to talk about

yes, I am the cutest thing ever!

Nash and Daddy showing off their studly bodies

Hanging out with Aunt Abi

Nash during the Longhorn Nat'l Championship Game

ET during the Longhorn game.


I can't believe that it hailed here yesterday! I am very grateful for the warmer temps recently but not so sure about the severe weather to go along with it.

We are all doing great here! Nash is growing and changing so fast it's crazy! He has started cooing recently when I talk to him which is so fascinating to me. I get smiles all the time and he seems to really know that his mommy is here to make everything better. He really calms down quickly when I pick him up now. I love him so much and even more everyday!

He is sleeping through the night now. He has for the last 4-5 nights. We have him on a pretty set schedule and he seems to do well with it. He gets up between 6-7 in the morning. stays up except for a few cat naps until 11ish. goes down for a nap until 2ish. stays up until 5-6 at night. down for another nap until 8 or 9. then down for the night between 10 and 11.

Here are some recent pics of our pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment