Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


Nash taking a ride on Maggie

Our camo snowman

sweet sleeping baby

Little man putting his feet in the snow

Our family


poor little guy couldn't keep his eyes open because it was so bright

Can anyone believe this snow! holy cow! I woke up this morning and walked into the living room and was so surprised I scared Eric until he fully woke up and realized I wasn't scared, just shocked! We had a wonderful day playing in the snow. As I type it is after 9 pm and my precious husband is still out in the snow, building the biggest snowball ever-according to him. I love that about him. He is such a kid at heart and I know that our kids will have such a fun dad to grow up with. Nash is doing great and so are we. Just wanted to post some pictures from our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment