Monday, November 16, 2009

36 weeks!!



36 weeks was on Saturday!! yay!! We are so excited and anxious. I told Eric the other night that I can't wait to meet him and he looked at me crazy and said "what are you gonna do?? shake his hand and say Hi I'm your mom?" I'm glad my hubby got a kick out of that statement, but surely other people understand what I mean...right?? He has been inside of me for 9 months now and I want to "meet" this creature that has been keeping me up at night and making me run to the bathroom every 16 minutes and giving me heartburn that I thought was only reserved for 55 year old men who just ate a 65 ounce steak! I can't wait to tell him thank you for allowing me to experience all that, and that I'd gladly do it all again in a second. It's so crazy to be so in love with something you've never even laid your eyes on. ok...enough with the sappy.

In other news...I'm huge! and I mean huge. He gets his weigh-in on Thursday and we will see just how big this sumo wrestler is. Once he gets his weight done then we will talk things over with the Doc and decide where to go from here. Eric is convinced he's coming on the 24th. I think he just wants him to have the same "birthday" day of the month as he does! that would be fine with me too! wow..that's only a week away!!

I think this might have to be my last belly posting...the belly is almost to big to fit in the camera lens! Pray for us Thursday as we potentially decide on a birthday for this little boy.

On a side note--most of you know where I got the name Nash from, but in case you didn't...I had an awesome patient back in the spring right before we got pregnant who had a 3ish year old named Nash. I loved the name and the family and knew that if I had a boy his name needed to be Nash. Well...They came in last week as a patient again and I got to tell them the great news that their little boy had a namesake! they were so excited. The mom said that Nash wanted to name the baby she is pregnant with Nash, so now she can tell him that someone else already has the name! haha

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Devi - Not much longer and you will be holding that sweet little baby boy. Candy

    ReplyDelete