Monday, November 2, 2009

34 weeks and my last baby shower.






all my sweet work friends!


Hi everyone! I can't believe it but I'm 34+ weeks! yikes! everything is going well and coming together. I've decided to go kindof "nesting" crazy in the last few weeks because I'm already so tired and sore I can't imagine how it's going to be in the last few weeks. The nursery is almost done! yay! My Dad is finishing up the stain on the crib as I type and when it gets over here I will take lots of pics for everyone to see the final product. I know everyone that has seen the material is wondering how it's all coming together so I will show you as soon as I can!

I had my last baby shower from all my co-workers over the weekend and they were so generous! they got me everything left that I was needing and my Mom and I finished up with a few trade-ins of duplicates yesterday. Eric and I managed somehow to put the carseat and stroller together and we are set! ( I think) who actually knows..I' ve never done this before so we will just see how it goes and do our best.

I have another Drs appt on Thurs and we get to have another sono as well. Hopefully all goes well and he is still growing well--but not too well!

My hubby on the other hand seems to be set on us trading both our cars out within weeks of eachother. He got a new truck/suv last week and now is dead set on getting rid of mine to get a more fuel economic "commuter" car. We shall see where that goes.

Hope all is well with everyone and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment