Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow days and snuggle time


ET building a masterpiece

Nash giving his "baby" kisses-she looks a little overwhelmed!

Poppy snuggled up with his grandbabies

look at my sweet little girl smile at her Poppy

wheee!!!

that sure doesn't look comfortable to me-but whatever works







We had a pretty good snow a few days ago and the guys enjoyed getting out in it! Nash loves cold things-must be like his daddy because I loathe being cold-that was one of the best things about being pregnant is that I never got cold! Nash on the other hand loves all things cold-his little hands get so cold and red and he doesn't even act like it bothers him at all. We built a snowman and had fun watching him walk around in his boots that were a little bit big on him. He loved them and thought it was funny. It still hasn't gotten above freezing here today! BRRRR. I'm ready for spring now!

No comments:

Post a Comment