Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our last few weeks in pictures


Laine is loving her little playmat

haha! I couldn't resist that cute booty! I hope he doesn't kill me in 15 years!

Hang ten! And yes, he climbed up there all by himself-also fell off by himself!

chocolate pudding face-check out those massive molars coming in! yikes

my little ham

this is the result of a face plant in the mud!

Cute as a button!

sweet moments in life

Nash riding his batmobile with the backpack on-I guess hes got places to go

my man looks so grown up!


My husband would be a big fan of this post-hardly any reading and all pictures! His kind of book-so he says. We are all doing well and are healthy and that's all you can ask for. I am sooooo ready for winter to be done with! Nash needs to get outside and I'm ready to see some green when I look outside instead of brown!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics! Nash looks like such a little man! Laine is so precious! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete