Friday, December 10, 2010

Laine Elizabeth Tomlinson


Nash catching a ride to the room


completely content

isn't she so sweet


look at those long fingers








Laine is here! 4:06pm

pushing!! Eric is so excited to not have to help me push this time!!

breathing thru the contractions


Eric getting prepared

having a chat with Carol, my fabulous nurse

Eric is looking at me like "please quit squeezing my hand so hard!"


yay! 10 cm

such a good husband helping me adjust my legs

testing out how numb they were...and yes they were super numb!

cute shot of the belly

visiting with Lyn

yay! 6 cm dilated

Eric and his Dad chatting

I have no idea...but thought it was a funny picture

Nash is having a blast while we are gone! I think this is 2 hours past is normal bedtime!

my cute signs all my sweet co-workers made for my room!



ET looks so excited to get this process going!

April, Emily and I before everything got started
Hi all-

Just a quick note from me and then I will get to the pics because I know that's what you want to see anyways! Miss Laine is here and healthy! She was born Dec 1 at 4:16 pm. 8lbs 9oz and 20 1/4 inch long. Big girl! We are all doing well and I promise to post a more detailed birth story soon(as soon as I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment