Friday, July 16, 2010

Now I need a new name for my blog.....


happy baby right after a good afternoon nap



what our living room looks like most of the time

some of my favorites for little pea

Oh my gosh! how cute

kinda hard to see, but it's her legs and booty. Showing that she is a girl!

Any good ideas on new blog names?? I guess we can't be the trio anymore!

On July 8th we found out we were having a little girl! Eric even said the words "are you sure" a few times before I think he finally didn't have another option. It's not that we didn't want a girl, it's just "weird" for us. We love Nash with all our hearts, and he is most definitely rough and tumble all-boy. I guess we just wanted another Nash. ha. I'm the only girl in my family and Eric only has brothers as well, so we are treading on brand new ground when it comes to this girl stuff. With that being said it brings tears to my eyes thinking about my awesome husband and how he will be with his little girl. I'm sure the saying "wrapped around her little finger" will say it just perfectly.

I am feeling good. My only pregnancy symptom right now are headaches. I had the same thing with Nash right about now...just all the weird hormones. I haven't gained nearly as much weight, which sounds great until I tell you it's because I never lost a lot of the weight I gained with Nash. Oh well, at least it looks good on my charts this time around.

Nash now has 4 teeth and is scooting around everywhere. He hasn't perfected the crawl yet, he has more of an army crawl type approach, which I hear is exactly what his Daddy did! His poor little knees and tummy are almost raw from constant movement on the floor.

I went shopping recently for Nash and little Sassy some clothes. I got a lot of great deals. Didn't pay full price for anything! I mostly got Nash some stuff for this winter and Sassy summer time clothes next year. A sweet parent Lisa, from Erics 12 year old team added to the growing collection with some adorable swimsuits among other things!

We are laying low due to the heat right now. I bought Nash a little pool today so I will take some cute pics of him in it soon and post them for you. I still have not managed to figure out how to upload video to the blog so I guess I need to get my IT pro brother over here to figure it out for me! Oh yeah, my hubby has decided that we need a pond in our back yard so I will be putting up some progress pics as he goes along.

Love you all

3 comments: