Thursday, July 29, 2010

8 months old!!!!


Hi baby!

I love this pic! this is a great pic of his personality

8 months old! such a big boy

He makes this terrible screeching sound and this is the face that goes along with it!

Wow! Time flies! I can't believe Nash is 8 months old! And I really can't believe we will get to meet this little girl in less than 4 months! yikes. This pregnancy is flying by and I almost feel like she is neglected because I know I don't think about here nearly as much as I did with Nash. I know she's ok in there though, and believe me...she's getting fed well! ha.

Eric is FINALLY finished with baseball for the season! whoo hoo. and he's making progress on the pond very quickly. I think everyone but me is very excited about it...neighbors included. Hopefully I will come around eventually. I just think of Nash and snakes and mosquitoes!! That makes it a big NO from me right now.

Nash--buddy, you have changed soooo much in the last month.
-You are crawling like crazy. I think we should see if there are any crawling races and enter you because you are one fast little booger.
-You have also started pulling yourself up! First on the couch and now on everything. Some things scare Mommy a little, like the bathtub. yikes. I can just see him cracking his head on the tile floor, so we try to stay on the carpet at all times. I've never liked carpet so much in my life and very grateful we have it!
- You are starting to babble a little and the B sound is your favorite right now.
-You still have four teeth, but with the way you haven't been sleeping through the night lately, I wouldn't be surprised to see more very soon.
-You wake up about once a night now. Pretty soon I'm going to try letting you cry it out and see what happens because I think you are waking up out of habit and not because something is wrong or you're hungry. I just walk in there and pick you up and almost always pretty quickly rock you right back to sleep. Mommy just needs to get over the need to go check on you. Hopefully I can round up the courage soon.
-We love you so much and can't wait to see what is in store this month!


This video if for my Dad! see how much I love you! I put my fat self on video just so you could see how much your grandson is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment