Monday, December 28, 2009

One month old!


Little man still doesn't have complete control of his eyeballs yet! I think the crossed eyes are cute

Look at all those chins!

Christmas eve

Playing on his playmat. His Christmas present from Mommy and Daddy

wow! time flies doesn't it! I can't believe he will be one month old tomorrow! He has changed so much it makes me want to cry. Just today he started reaching for things and it shocked me. He is growing up so fast and I can't take it all in fast enough. We weighed him yesterday and the chunky monkey is up to about 11 lbs. He is eating like crazy and I still don't know where it's all going! He is smiling for real now. Hopefully I can capture a picture of it soon and post it. We had a great Christmas and hope you did to! Here are some more recent pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment