Monday, September 21, 2009

28 weeks!!


The front of the latest flip house.

awesome master bathroom shower

totally gutted and updated the kitchen

beautiful hand scraped hardwood floors throughout

28+ weeks. (no comments please about the hair--it was early morning)


blowing out the candles to 31 years!


Wow! I just looked at the countdown on the top of the page and saw 82 days left! I almost fell out of my chair! It seems to be flying by and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.

Biggest news--we are settled in our house!! yay! We love it out here and I think Maggie and Sosie love it more than we do. They are in dog heaven. We recently finished having the ENTIRE backyard fenced in...which adds up to well over an acre. They went from having a 12x12 patch of grass to this and now they don't know what to do w/ themselves! We are having a lot of fun making the place our own. Eric's next big mission is finding a riding lawnmower. It only took him push mowing the front yard once(about 2 hours worth) to figure that one out. He told me " I can either by a riding lawnmower or be skinny again!" ha!!!We sit out on the back porch almost every night like an 85 year old couple just enjoying the surroundings and quietness.

Eric also just finished up the most recent flip house that he was doing and it was under contract within days of being on the market! yay!! I think he did an excellent job and I will post some pics to brag on him. When we started on the house it was a 1950's house that had NEVER been updated. That will help you appreciate the after pics even more.

Mr Nash or Nash-man as Eric already calls him is doing great! he moves all the time now. We recently found out he prefers the breech position so we are talking to him daily about pros of turning head down in hopes that he is listening to us just this once!

Lots of baby showers coming up! I'm getting very excited to start putting his room together.

Talk w you soon

Devi

No comments:

Post a Comment