Sunday, August 30, 2009

25 weeks and counting

Eric and me in Maine for Matt's wedding
Matt and Adria
Eric, me, Matt and Brett

Eric Wakeboarding
beautiful sunset in Sag Harbor, NY
Sarah and me
in New York
fabric for the nursery
The almost finished new house!


Wow! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! A lot has been happening around here lately so I will try and catch everyone up. We officially move into our brand new house tomorrow!! yay! It has been a long and stressful process but we are at the finish line. My mom came over today and helped us pack..fyi..if anyone is in need of some assistance packing just ask her...she came in here today and whipped us into shape. We literally had to kick her out the door before she started packing the dogs in boxes! ha.

We recently got back from a well deserved vacation to New York to visit one of my very oldest friends Sarah Warren-Birdsall. It was so wonderful to spend some time w her and I hope to do it sooner than later next time! After our visit we jetted up to Maine to attend Matt and Adria's wedding. Matt is Eric's little brother. We enjoyed all our time we spent with everyone.

Not a whole lot to share in the baby world. Nash continues to be very active. He also continues to make his mommy gain a lot of weight. (it is totally his fault!) He continues to measure large, but I can't complain about that. It is a blessing that he is healthy and continues to thrive.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures and I will catch up w you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is that bedding. it rivals mine for sam and clay and i didn't think that was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the belly pic series? Have we 'outgrown' that?

    ReplyDelete