Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween


watch out! Dog on the loose

he was so excited!!

waiting for the hayride to start.

my two favorite boys!

our little family on Halloween

Nash's loot. Not too bad considering he can't say trick or treat!

my little chicken and puppy dog-notice Nash's shoes-they're his Mim's. He always has her shoes on

my happy little chick


We were able to celebrate Halloween this year! My Mom came over and helped out with Laine while we took Nash on a neighborhood hayride. We had a blast and it didn't take him too long to figure the whole thing out. He would run up to the houses, right past the people handing out candy and run into peoples houses! crazy boy. He was very polite though, and only took one piece from each person's bucket. I cant wait till Sissy can join us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment