Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I have a 6 month old!












homemade baby food!

happy girl playing in her playmat

playing with her turtle

in her cute little swimsuit at Mim's house

munching on some mum-mums

sweet girl stole Mommy's spot in bed

practicing her sitting

having good conversation with the puppy


Miss Laine is 6 months old! She is just growing up so fast and changing so quickly right now.

Here are some things you are up to right now:

You are sleeping through the night most of the time. Occasionally you flop over in the middle of the night and wake yourself up and can't get comfortable, so I have to help you back to sleep. You take two good naps a day and sometimes a third little cat nap. You are taking bottle well, trying to hold them yourself most of the time. You are also venturing out into the world of solids! You have done cereal, winter squash, yellow squash, sweet potatoes and apples. You don't care for pears at all and make a "gag me" face when I try to give them to you. You also like baby Mum-mums a lot. they are little rice patties that basically melt in your mouth.

You were 9-12 month clothing mostly! You are so very long that 12 month onesies are all that I can snap up around you. You have dark brown hair and brown eyes. Your eyelashes have finally come in and they are very curly. Your hair is basically just fuzz that sticks out all over your head, but it is growing quite a bit lately.

You love blowing raspberries and slobbering. We have to keep a bib on your pretty constantly in order to keep your clothes dry. No teeth to be seen yet. You are almost sitting up on your own, but not quite yet. I'm thinking pretty soon though. You love your exersaucer and jumperoo. You are very vocal and "talk" a lot, especially in your crib after you wake up. You always wake up a happy baby. You like sucking on your toes right now and think it's so funny when you do.

You adore your brother and your face lights up when he walks in the room. You seem to like being outside a lot too and we go out frequently during the day.

When I'm giving you a bottle to put you to sleep, you always open your eyes one last time right before you give it up and give me a little sleepy smile.I feel like you are saying "I love you Mommy, night night" I love it and will be sad when you quit doing it, but for now I cherish it.

You like bath time a lot. I think it's because most of the time Nash is in there with you and you have captured audience.

We love you sweetness! Can't believe I'm so very blessed to me your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment