Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outside boy







"Hey, have you seen my pacifier?"

"it's not on the table, hmmm"
"where else should I look?"

"it's not in the flower pot"


"It's not in the dog dish"


"there it is Mommy! You had it all along"


Add Image
Add Image
Add Image


hanging with Uncle Zac

king of the sandpile

working his way to the top

look at that crazy hair!

Superstar


of course, no post would be complete without Miss Laine saying -Hi guys!




We are in the process of building a sandbox for Nash and eventually Laine, but after seeing how much he enjoyed just digging and climbing on the pile of sand, my vote is to just leave it the way it is! Nash is a total outside kid. He literally cries when we make him come back inside. He LOVES outside and doesn't care if its windy, cold or hot. Just thought I'd share a few cute pics I got of him recently.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how big he is. He went from "baby" to "toddler" overnight!

    ReplyDelete