Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PICS OF THE CUTIES


asleep in Grandpa's arms

my big girl passed out in my arms

this is a common occurence-poor girl. He's trying to "love" on her

he's pretty obsessed with these boots right now


bumbo time

Nash is never too far away from his sissy

beautiful



My little princess




sitting in her bumbo playing in her play area

Just wanted to put some new pics up. The kiddos are great and growing like weeds-they seem to change everyday, which is both amazing and so sad to me at the same time. I'm trying so hard to eat up every little thing about Laine and her being a baby, because this might be the last time I'll ever have one!

My first day back at work was yesterday-it was eventful, but I made it through and came home to two happy babies. Eric said the day wasn't that bad, they just kept him really busy. Nash is loving getting outside more and more. He is ALL boy and enjoys anything outdoors or that makes him dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment