Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rain Rain Go away!!


My little man "sitting" in the sunshine

My two favorite people in the world!

attempting to sit up. I think he looks like a little monkey!

yummy cereal!

I'm sure all of you feel the same, but I am grateful for, yet sick and tired of all this rain! Blah Blah!
I can't wait to get Nash outside and put his little feet in the grass and take some pictures with beautiful flowers. I've been looking high and low for a little Easter outfit for him with no luck so far. Everything I see is a little bit too fancy for me. I don't think my hubby would let him near anything that needs to be ironed before I put it on! ha. I will keep on with the search though, because it shouldn't just be little girls who get all dressed up for Easter, right?

Nash will be 4 months old next week!! wow. He goes for another check-up with the pedi soon, so I will post his current "stats" when we get them. Needless to say, he is wearing 9-12 month clothes almost exclusively now! whew.

He has been in the beginning stages of teething the past week or so. Poor baby. I feel so bad for him. Sometimes it hurts him so bad he just sticks his bottom lip out and starts crying in the middle of us playing/laughing. He seems to have his hands in him mouth All The Time! And the drool is incessant. We go through many bibs and burp cloths daily. When we had our baby showers I thought we received way too many. ha. boy was I wrong. We still have to wash a load every 2-3 days!

We recently started giving him some cereal and he loves it. He opens his mouth as soon as the spoon is in front of him. He is already getting impatient with me if I don't get it in his mouth quick enough! He has the patience of his Daddy! haha

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment