Wednesday, October 7, 2009

update and more baby showers!!


opening my bumbo seat

sweet onesies

Sara and I

beautiful yummy coconut and lemon cakes

awesome place cards

beautifully set table

yummy cake and punch in Granbury

me with my Mimi and Eric's Mimi

Lyn measuring the belly with toilet paper

First off..the best news--I passed my diabetic test! whoo-hoo! Best news ever and just in time for the baby showers that we were blessed with having this past weekend. On Saturday my Mom, Mimi and I traveled to Granbury for a wonderful shower that happened to be during a rain shower that day as well. Then on Sunday my sweet friends in our Lifegroup had a very fancy little shower/luncheon for me and Sara who is due within days of me.

Nash's room is filling up quickly. This little boy doesn't even know how spoiled he is yet! Hopefully we can teach him to always be gracious about how blessed he is. Plenty of pictures this time and more talking soon after our sonogram and appt tomorrow. We will find out just how big this kiddo is. I am so excited to see him and even more excited to see Eric's reaction after he sees how much he has changed since the last time we got to take a sneak peak at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment